1. How should I care for my ffyf.store charms?
2. How should I clean my ffyf.store charms?
3. How should I care and clean rose gold coated charms?
4. How should I store my ffyf.store charms?
5. What do I need to know about my ffyf.store charms?
1. HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY ffyf.store CHARMS?
We recommend that customers remove jewelry before going to bed or participating in physical activity. Exposure to certain harsh chemicals or environments will result in compromising the integrity of your jewelry. This includes, but is not limited to the following: perspiration, perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, salt water, and silver polish.
2. HOW SHOULD I CLEAN MY ffyf.store CHARMS?
- Pour a small amount of mild soap into lukewarm water and use a small, soft toothbrush to clean your jewelry. Toothbrushes are ideal for cleaning jewelry with intricate details, which can otherwise be difficult to clean. If the dirt is hard to remove, soak the jewelry in clean water. This particular cleaning method should not be used to clean jewelry with cultured freshwater pearls (see Cultured Freshwater Pearls for more details).
- A silver-polishing cloth is a great tool to make your sterling silver jewelry shine again if the pieces have become dull and is supplied with most charms. However, it will not remove scratches. Silver-polishing cloths may be purchased from your local goldsmith.
- Using a tumbler with rose coated gold is not recommended.
3. HOW SHOULD I CARE AND CLEAN ROSE GOLD COATED ffyf.store CHARMS?
- These innovative products deserve special care. Maintain the beautiful shine and unique finish by polishing rose gold coated products with a soft cloth. Dampen the cloth in lukewarm water, adding a small amount of mild soap, and rub gently on jewelry. Rinse with clean water and pat dry with a soft cloth.
- If jewelry is particularly dirty, soak for 5 to 10 minutes. DO NOT USE silver polishing liquids, silver dips, ultrasonic cleaning or a tumbler to clean rose gold coated charms.
- Polishing cloths with cleaning compound SHOULD ALSO NOT BE USED for cleaning rose gold coated charms. Do not expose the jewelry to harsh chemicals, perfumes, lotions, and remove jewelry prior to bathing or swimming.
- Please note that the warm pink-hued color may intensify with age due to tarnishing, adding to the jewelry’s beautiful, vintage appeal. It is normal for the finishing to wear off over time and our guarantee does not cover this wear and tear.
4. HOW SHOULD I STORE MY ffyf.store CHARMS?
- Your ffyf.store charms should be stored away from natural sunlight and heat, in a protective (lined) jewelry box or a tarnish-resistant pouch. Your charms can also be stored in a plastic zip lock bag made of Mylar or polyethylene. Never use polyvinyl plastic bags, such as bin liners as they contain sulphur compounds, which will make sterling silver tarnish faster. Do not store your jewelry in the bathroom.
- Please note that gift boxes are not made for long-term storage as they are not airtight. The plastic bags you receive your charms in are generally the best for storage.
5. WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY FFYF.STORE CHARMS?
- Oxidation: Oxidation disappears with time. This is considered normal wear and tear and is not a defect.
- Things which may cause the oxidation to fade include perspiration, chlorine, perfumes, cleaning agents, and silver polish. We do not recommend using a silver polishing liquid. Oxidized (dark) jewelry does not benefit from being dipped in silver polishing liquid, as it destroys the oxidation.
- Cultured Freshwater Pearls: Try to prevent your cultured freshwater pearls from being exposed to water, makeup, creams, chemicals and cleaning agents. Cultured freshwater pearls cannot withstand silver polish. Do not use a silver-polishing cloth as it may dull your pearls. Instead, we recommend mild soap mixed with lukewarm water. Use your fingers to gently clean your jewelry. Do not use a brush. Pat dry and lay flat until completely dry.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org asap.